How to Download and Install
|Download from Site|
|Go to www.renderplus.com. Then click on the ‘Downloads’ tab.
Or click on this URL: Downloads Page
|Fill out Form|
Fill out the form and select the download desired.
|Select desired product|
Just click on ‘Download’ under the name of the software you want.
Download the file to some place on your computer you know and is easy you get to, like your desktop.
Step 2: Locate the Downloaded File
When you download a product your browser prompts you to choose a location to save the software. If you cannot remember where you saved the files, try the following solutions.
Check the browser's download location
Check the location where your browser automatically saves downloaded files:
- Internet Explorer (Windows): C:\...[user name]\My Documents\Downloads
- Firefox: Choose Firefox > Preferences (Mac OS) or Tools > Options (Windows). In the General tab, look in the Downloads area. Check the setting Save Files To to see the download location.
- Safari (Mac OS): Choose Safari > Preferences. In the General tab, check the setting Save Downloaded Files To.
- Google Chrome: Choose Customize and Control Google Chrome>Options. In the Under The Hood tab, look under the Downloads heading. Check the Download location setting.
Check the Downloads window (Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
Firefox and Safari track the progress of files they download. If Firefox or Safari managed the download (not Akami or Adobe Download Assistant), check the Downloads window for the location of your downloaded files.
- Firefox: Choose Tools > Downloads or press Ctrl+J (Windows) or Command+J (Mac OS). Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the downloaded file and choose Open Containing Folder (Windows) or Show In Finder (Mac OS).
- Safari (Mac OS): Choose Window > Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Control-click the downloaded file and choose Show In Finder.
- Google Chrome: Choose Customize and Control Google Chrome>Downloads or press Ctrl+J. Click the Show in folder link under the downloaded file.
Step 3: Install
|Open Downloaded File|
|5. Then double click on the file to open it. Then click on the only file there called ‘Click here to install”|
|Follow Steps to Install|
|6.Next, just follow the steps to install the software on your computer.|
Step 4: Load Plugin in SketchUp
|Start Product from Plugins Tab|
After you download and install the software, you are ready to use it.
Most products will automatically load into SketchUp. If the product does not appear, check to see if it is available on the Plugins Tab.
If it does not appear, check the SketchUp Preferences/Extensions WIzard. See: Enabling SketchUp Extensions
Also, check that the Toolbar is enabled undef View/Toolbars.
If you don’t still don't see the product, reinstall it.
|SketchUp Extensions and Toolbar Visibility|
If the application does not show up in SketchUp, or in the SketchUp Plugins menu, try these steps: