IRender nXt Tab
- Special Options for IRender nXt .
- nXtRender plants
- Season - sets the default season for all plants.
- Random Rotation - randomly rotates plants.
- Random Height - randomly scales plants.
- See: Create Plant
- Color Render Mode - renders scene without colors or textures
- Normal - use normal rendering mode.
- Clay - no textures, all colors are white
- Gray - No Texture - no textures, all color are grey
- Color - No Texture - no textures, normal but use material colors.
- See: Color Render Mode for more examples.
- Section Planes
- You can use SketchUp Section Planes to cut sections through your IRender nXt model.
- IRender nXt cannot tell which section planes are enabled or disabled. Ordinarily, all section planes which are visible are used to clip the rendering.
- You can override this with:
- Visible Only
- Create Materials from Layer Names
- Create new Materials to match layer names, and assign them to faces in layers.